Fully Managed Service
Our fees for the fully managed service are equivalent to 50% the first month’s rent or £295, whichever is the higher, and 10% of the monthly rental income. In addition to the tenant find service we will carry out the following.
- Inspect the property as a minimum every 3 months.
- Handle tenant’s enquires.
- Arrange for any repair work on behalf of the landlord when authorised by the landlord to do so or on using the discretion granted to the agent by the landlord in this contract to protect the property and the landlord’s interest.
- Administer all maintenance and repairs up to the cost of £100.
- Check the tenants out at the end of their tenancy.
- Advise gas, electric, water board and council tax of any changes in tenants.
- Rent Collection:
- Arranging payment of rent from the tenant to our Client account.
- Forward rent after deductions for maintenance and fees to the Landlords designated bank account.
- Submit to the Landlord a monthly statement of the rental income received and expenditure.
Friendly, Respectful, Trustworthy, Competent & Inventive
We have five core values that we work towards every day. We listen to opinions of our tenants and landlords and strive to meet your needs, as we are dedicated to delivering the highest of standards. By investing in the best teams and constantly enhancing our skills, we are able to continually improve the quality of our ideas for your benefit. Above all, our number one priority is being wholly open and honest to gain, grow and maintain your trust.